Technology Expert (TE0612)
WEEGREE.COM Sp. z o.o. is a company active in the areas of outsourcing employment, information technology and HR consulting. We have been cooperating with clients from Belgium, the Netherlands, and Poland for over 10 years. Reliability, high quality and individual approach to each project are our greatest assets. Many years of experience allows us to understand the needs of the market, which results in building long-lasting relationships
Nr : TE/06/12
Analysis of user requirements and modelling of new information systems Prototyping
- Development or maintenance of applications that reflect the specifications
- Development of proofs of concepts and test applications
- Definition and integration of technological components
- Production of technical documentation
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the systems
Java, J2EE, JSP, XML/XSL/XSLT, UML, JDBC, SQL and RDBMS – excellent know-how is a must.
- Good knowledge of Spring Framework and aspect oriented programming (AOP).
- Software development tools and processes (UML, Atlassian Jira, Apache Ant, Apache Maven, Eclipse IDE, Enterprise Architect, design patterns, unit testing, functional testing, integration testing, performance testing and code coverage checking).
- Applying an appropriate quality assurance: unit testing, functional testing, integration testing, performance testing and code coverage checking. Proactive attitude, rigorous problem-solving skills and business orientation.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of Documentum and DFC / DQL, experience with full-text search engines, primarily with xPlore and Apache Solr
- Knowledge of the CAS single sign-on protocol. Having experience with ECAS (European Commission Authentication Service) would be an advantage
- Knowledge of information systems from the domain of long-term digital preservation, for example, Preservica.
Whats in it for you?
The consulting work will take place at the Commission premises in Brussels. The candidate needs to have a good command in English. Knowledge of French would be an advantage.
- Freelance contract
- Working for one of the prestigious institutions of European Union
- Multicultural Environment
- Working with high level professionals
- RATE between €350 – €560 per day